Fire in a North Redington Beach Attic
The electrical short in the attic ignited stored belongings and resulted in some damage. Fortunately, the blaze was quickly extinguished limiting the damage to the crawl space above, without damaging the kitchen. SERVPRO technicians can tear out and dispose of the damaged ceiling material and then focus on odor control. By setting up a hydroxyl generator and sealing off the kitchen from the remainder of the house, the neutralizing of the smoke smells is simplified. We strive to satisfy our customers by limiting the work days that disrupt regular routines and by being cost-efficient. Don't hesitate to call us if you encounter a problem with a fire, water leak, or sudden mold discovery. Just contact us at (727) 391-6212.