Looking for Assistance with Preventative Cleaning near Seminole?
SERVPRO of Seminole and Central Gulf Beaches Can Help.
Our area has been a hub of social activity and business. It’s only reasonable that we all worry about the possibility of coronavirus spreading throughout our communities. It can cause concern for anyone, but especially those working in necessary service-jobs and at a business that remains open.
So, how can our SERVPRO operation help to provide preventative cleaning for your Seminole property?
- Advanced cleaning techniques that deliver wet mists and wet fog applications to hard to reach surfaces. We also offer advanced HEPA air cleaning technology. Of course, we clean often used touchpoints and surfaces as suggested by the CDC and state and county agencies.
- SERVPRO mitigation/restoration personnel are highly trained in biohazard cleaning. These individuals have completed certification programs and they understand CDC, EPA and OSHA protocols concerning bacteria, viruses, and microbial cleaning. They do this work on a consistent basis.
- Our team members live and work in this part of southwest Florida and we all have a desire to help our community as we defend our families, friends, business acquaintances, and neighbors against the spread of the coronavirus infection.
- Service is available 24/7 with the flexibility to meet your needs. One time and multi-service plans are available.
- Consulting is available. We can customize a cleaning and disinfecting plan for your Seminole area commercial property or public space.
If you have any concerns about the safety of your business, home or workplace, please contact SERVPRO of Seminole & Central Gulf Beaches at 727-391-6212. We are open and ready to help.
Advice from the medical and scientific community regarding how to deal with the coronavirus is based on present knowledge, which is subject to change as the situation changes.