How Should You Clean Your Seminole Home After A Flood Damage Experience?
SERVPRO Has the Expertise to Clean and Restore Your Flood Damaged Property in Seminole
At SERVPRO, we take safety seriously when responding to flood damage incidents in Seminole. Usually, floodwater is full of contaminants like bacteria which might originate from the sewage that floodwater carries along. It is why our team always arrives dressed in the proper Personal Protective Equipment such as the N95 masks, rubber boots, and gloves.
Which Restoration Steps Does SERVPRO Follow During Flood Cleanup in Seminole?
Documentation is very crucial when our SERVPRO technicians are restoring your flood-damaged property in Seminole. When we arrive at the site, we take videos and pictures, which we can reference after the restoration to see how the house looked. Also, such documentation can be can shared with the insurance company and be helpful in the claims. We do the following when cleaning your home:
- We trash wet carpets and recommend a replacement
- We cut wet insulation using a razor knife and trash it
- We remove and discard damp sheetrock
- After removing all the soaked items, we clean the rooms using antimicrobial detergents
- We ventilate the rooms and set up dehumidifiers to speed up the drying process
SERVPRO of Seminole & Central Gulf Beaches is a reputable firm and industry leader in the restoration industry. You can call (727) 391-6212 at your time of need and have your property restored by highly trained experts.