About SERVPRO of Seminole & Central Gulf Beaches
Burton & Deanna Greenway
Owners of SERVPRO of Seminole & Central Gulf Beaches
The city of Seminole has a unique cultural history in comparison with the rest of Pinellas County. SERVPRO of Seminole & Central Gulf Beaches is an active member of the community taking part in the Metropolitan Ministries (Food for the needy) and the annual relay for life run by the Cancer Awareness Foundation which our owners Buddy and Deanna Greenway regularly participate. However, it is our day job where we make the most impact, restoring and remediating properties that suffer from a variety of damages.
Situated between Largo in the North and St. Petersburg, there is a wealth of natural beauty to admire here in Seminole. The Caladesi Island State Park, as well as Lowry park, are must-sees for nature lovers whereas those looking for vibrant night-life can take the trip to nearby St. Pete Beach. We are proud of our community here and are always happy to show it off to newcomers and established residents alike.
As a local company, our team of trained technicians all lives and work here in Seminole or the surrounding Gulf Beaches. We operate an emergency call line 24 hours a day to ensure that should the worst happen, we are always on hand to provide our knowledge and expertise. In the case of water or fire damage, we have an excellent typical call out time of one hour, which is just one of the ways we aim to support the community.
We know that any type of damage suffered private residencies is stressful. For commercial businesses, an event like this can even cause a loss of revenue. That is why we are committed to providing an exceptional service that is quick, communicative and efficient. We can even discuss your claim on your behalf with your insurance adjuster to make the process as painless as possible. SERVPRO of Seminole and Central Gulf Beaches is here to help you get back on track after residential or commercial damages.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician