How do I know if a Water Leak Requires a Restoration Technician?
Water damage? We've got you covered. Call us for fast, effective remediation.
A Visit from a Water Restoration Technician to your Seminole Home Adds a Layer of Protection for you and your Family
There may be water in the kitchen and living room floors of your Seminole home, and it may look insignificant. Still, only a reputable water restoration company can help you make that assessment. Imagine that an appliance or kitchen sink malfunctions and leaks throughout the night or at work. Even if the water volume does not appear to be significant, you probably can't tell whether it is soaking your sub-floors or even beneath your cabinets. Rather than take a guess, call an expert for help.
If you live in Seminole and need water mitigation services, call SERVPRO for an assessment based on facts. When you contact our 24/7 hotline, our team travels to your home with state-of-the-art equipment suitable for detecting standing water and establishing just how severe it is. Using tools such as infra-red technology moisture meters, we guide our steps until your home is back to mint condition.
What does a water restoration team do that I couldn't do myself?
The need to extract water after a leak is visible, so the question is not what our SERVPRO crew does, but how we do it. We have equipment such as truck-mounted and submersible pumps at our fingertips, which allow us to extract large volumes of water from your home. Alternatively, we use handheld wand extractors for hard to reach places. Our industry tools give us the flexibility we need to perform a thorough job within a sensible timeframe. Aside from drying your home, we focus on the following complimentary steps as necessary:
- Drywall replacement if water has invaded your walls making them weaker
- Deodorizing if the leak has left a musty smell in your home
- Disinfecting to avoid the growth of bacteria natural to high-humidity conditions
SERVPRO of Seminole & Central Gulf Beaches is your ally for leaks of all sizes. Take the guessing out of restoring your home and rely on our expert advice by calling (727) 391-6212 and letting us leave your home "Like it never even happened."
More about Seminole.
What Can a Good Fire Damage Restoration Company Do?
SERVPRO has the equipment manned by skillful technicians to clean up and restore your fire and smoke damaged property in Seminole
Seminole Area Restoration Companies, Like SERVPRO, Are Often Able to Remediate Even the Most Severe Fire Damage.
House fires are relatively common occurrences in Seminole that take homeowners by complete surprise. Without much warning, these destructive events often rapidly cause thousands of dollars in damage that is difficult to restore. Such fires in the home can result from a myriad of causes, which include:
- Food preparation mishaps
- Malfunctioning heaters
- Electrical shorts
- Falling asleep while smoking
Whatever their cause, the effects of house blazes require professional assistance to remediate. Knowing which service to call in their aftermath is essential to saving your home and prized possessions and recovering from them quickly.
What Are the Different Types of Fires and How Do They Affect Your Home?
SERVPRO, a local Seminole fire damage restoration company, has experience in dealing with the results of all types of house fires. This hands-on knowledge is crucial, considering that each type causes different kinds of damage and these require differing restoration methods. The primary forms of fires in the home are:
- Fires that produce “dry smoke,” or smoke that deposits dry residues
- “Wet smoke” blazes that result in the deposition of oily or greasy residues
- Fires, often caused by cooking mishaps, that involve the burning of animal proteins
- Fuel/oil fires that often leave behind crusty black soot
Dry smoke fires are usually the products of fast-burning, oxygen-rich, high-heat fires that burn natural materials and leave behind easily wiped up powdery residues. Wet smoke fires, on-the-other-hand, generally arise from slow-burning, low-oxygen, low-heat fires that burn synthetic substances and deposit hard-to-clean, smearable residues. When protein burns, it coats everything in a sometimes hard-to-see smelly residue. Soot from fuel/oil fires often covers surfaces with a crusty residue that can damage things if cleaned improperly.
What Can SERVPRO Restore?
Inspecting your home following a fire can be a disheartening process. Many times, it may seem that little-to-none of the damage you incurred can be restored. Fortunately, this is often not the case. SERVPRO technicians have extensive training and experience in restoring even the most severely impacted materials. They have successfully remediated:
- Structural elements, including floors, walls, ceilings, and rafters
- Upholstered furnishings and items made of various fabrics
- Different kinds of carpeting
- HVAC systems
- Expensive or irreplaceable items like Persian rugs, artwork, business records, or electronics
- Outside curators and electronic experts when needed
Using specialized tools and techniques, we can often save your fire-damaged home and return it to its pre-fire condition. Moreover, our experts can usually restore all of your most precious and irreplaceable items.
How Does SERVPRO Restore My Fire-Damaged Property?
As previously noted, SERVPRO employs high-tech restoration industry equipment and methods to restore your property. This effectively addresses harmful fire-related airborne particles and destructive odor-causing residues. Many times, after our technicians have completed their work, your home looks and smells as if it never even suffered a fire. When remediating fire damage, our experienced workers:
- Quickly ventilate your residence with high-velocity box fans
- Remove odor-generating airborne particles with state-of-the-art air scrubbers
- Neutralize unpleasant smells with ozone gas generators and natural oil-aerosolizing Vaportek devices
- Clean residues from HVAC ducts with specialized cleaning systems
- Counteract smells in carpeting and upholstered items with injection devices
- Deodorize difficult-to-reach areas with advanced deodorant-misting foggers
Through all of these actions, SERVPRO helps make your home’s interior air pleasant to breathe again and keeps your furnishings usable. They also usually safeguard surfaces and furnishing from further damage resulting from acidic residues.
Fires usually catch homeowners off guard, but there are ways of effectively dealing with their effects. Although it may initially seem as if your fire damage is insurmountable, there are often services that can restore whatever has been impacted. We understand the unique challenges presented by different types of fires and those related to the kinds of materials burned. We have successfully dealt with wet smoke-producing fires, those emitting dry smoke, protein-consuming fires, and others burning fuel oil. Our technicians have also repaired a wide range of fabrics, upholstery, and specialty possessions. Specialized training and tools, as well as extensive industry experience, have made this all possible.
If you ever experience the effects of a home blaze, remember that all is likely not lost. There are fire damage restoration services that can return your residence to its pre-fire condition. The key to effective remediation is being pro-active, properly researching the local restoration companies, and finding one with the right training, tools, and experience to do your particular job right, and then, having your home repaired as soon as possible.
With all that said, do not let a house fire get you down. Whenever you need assistance remediating residential fire damage, call SERVPRO of Seminole & Central Gulf Beaches at (727) 391-6212.
What Should I Decontaminate After Flood Damage?
Contaminated Groundwater Damaging Your North Redington Beach Home or Condo? Call SERVPRO for Cleanup and Restoration
SERVPRO Can Help You Manage the Multifaceted Process of Removing Contamination When Flood Damage Affects Your North Redington Beach Property
Before you think of what to decontaminate, you should probably ask yourself why you need to decontaminate your property. SERVPRO has resourceful crews that can respond to flooding situations in North Redington Beach properties 7 days a week.
What indicates contamination in a flooded property?
You may question whether all the areas where you notice flood damage in your North Redington Beach property are contaminated, thus necessitating sanitizing. The filthy floodwater contaminates all the areas it reaches since it contains a plethora of contaminants, including chemicals such as herbicides and biological pathogens. However, contamination can spread to the rest of the house too. From experience, our SERVPRO crews understand that pollutants can spread further around the property:
- If microbial growth in wet areas is not halted
- Through movement of people and materials around the property
- If contaminants are aerosolized when using air movers to dry the property
Therefore, decontamination should factor in all these issues to guarantee the restoration of sanitary conditions in the house.
Which areas should I decontaminate?
- Deep within materials
- The air
The best approach when addressing contamination is to take a holistic approach that reaches all the areas where harmful materials might accumulate. Our SERVPRO technicians can assist you with this. For instance, we perform controlled demolition to remove all porous materials affected by the floodwaters. We also use cleaning products with the right chemical agents, including Phenolics and Quaternary compounds, which neutralize contaminants effectively.
During the drying phase, when contaminants might be aerosolized, we incorporate AFD, air filtration devices in the process. The devices have layered filtration systems with poly-pun primary filters and HEPA filters, ensuring removal of 99.97% of particles and contaminants from the air.
Understanding how contamination affects your property helps ease the cleanup process. Call SERVPRO of Seminole & Central Gulf Beaches at (727) 391-6212 to help. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Can Businesses in Seminole Stay Open During Water Restoration?
Water damage can occur from storms or even plumbing issues in your building. If water damage occurs, contact SERVPRO for remediation of the damage.
SERVPRO Commercial Water Mitigation Specialists Work Around the Needs of your Seminole Business to Keep Loss of Revenue to a Minimum.
Why does water damage occur in businesses?
Business owners may need commercial restoration services in Seminole if an area, or areas, of their business, become wet. These issues can occur at any time of year and from a variety of sources. Generally, the busier seasons see more commercial water issues because there is higher usage placed on internal plumbing systems. This usage can increase the overall pressure on a system leading to sewer backup, blockages, or damp spots. Areas of a business that have water exposure require professional restoration to maintain health and safety as well as good relationships with staff and customers. Our water technicians can communicate directly with a premises manager throughout service to find a solution that allows businesses to remain open during minor to moderate water restoration.
Our businesses harder to dry than residential properties?
Business properties tend to have larger spaces with less natural ventilation, requiring special commercial water mitigation techniques to restore your Seminole business adequately. Drying a space relies on controlling humidity, temperature, and air-movement within a closed space. Companies with higher ceilings and more square feet of an indoor area require industrial standard equipment. Sometimes, SERVPRO technicians can counteract larger business spaces by creating drying tents. These tents are designed using polyethylene sheets sealed with sandbags. By attaching a supply hose from an air-mover or portable furnace, we can inflate the canvas to create a smaller drying area concentration. Our technicians frequently use these drying tents when covering large, wet surface areas like fitted carpets in office buildings or stone and masonry flooring.
What equipment is needed for a minor to moderate water spill in commercial business?
- Extraction equipment either truck-mounted or portable
- Air-moving equipment and temperature controls like mobile furnaces
- Dehumidification using refrigerant or desiccant technology
To protect your business, and your bottom line, from water leaks, contact SERVPRO of Central Gulf Beaches at (727) 391-6212
Click here for more information about Seminole.
How Can I Quickly Clear This Water Spill Out of My Home?
We know the steps to get your Seminole home back from water damage.
Have SERVPRO Quickly and Expertly Restore Your Seminole Home
Many of us are now getting outside again, but that is no reason to ignore the home that served you so well the last few months. Leaks still happen, especially after more daily strain is put on the plumbing, week after week.
Is The Leak Under My Sink Really That Damaging?
It can be, which is why water cleanup in Seminole homes is so important. Bringing in SERVPRO can prevent multiple problems and prevents thousands of replacement costs. For example, that leak can, over time, send dozens and even hundreds of gallons of water through the linoleum where the seam meets the wall. It can also start mold growth.
Our technicians use sponges and absorbent cloths to draw out the water and an anti-bacterial cleaner to eliminate the mold. If the linoleum has not bubbled up too high, they can use a space heater to force it back in place.
My Leak was Upstairs, What Happens to My Walls?
If we arrive quickly enough, our technicians can save your drywall panels. They remove a section of floor trim, drill a hole near the floor, and use an air mover with a short hose to force warm air inside the wall space to dry it.
Is There Anything I Can Do?
Yes, and the first thing is to stay safe. If the electrical system has been compromised, remain outside unless you can turn off the power. Better yet, let SERVPRO do it for you. If it is safe inside, you’ll have time for these two tasks before we arrive:
- Wipe off any water beaded on your furniture. It removes an obvious threat that helps with evaporation and prevents finishes from running or forming bubbles.
- Remove all paintings from inside your home to a dry, safe location.
For more information or to schedule a service visit, contact SERVPRO of Seminole & Central Gulf Beaches. Call us 24/7 at (727) 391-6212 to get started.
See more about Seminole.
What Can I Expect from Professional Fire Restoration Technicians in Seminole?
No matter how severe fire losses might initially appear, our SERVPRO of Seminole & Central Gulf Beaches team can help.
Professional Fire Restoration Technicians In Seminole
With so many damaging effects in your Seminole residence after a fire, our SERVPRO team can help to clean and restore your home to its original condition.
If you are unsure what to expect when hiring out professional restoration teams for your Seminole home, you are not alone. Without experienced a disaster that warranted reaching out to accredited professionals like ours, many homeowners and property owners might be unfamiliar with the process. Knowing what to expect limits surprises and gives you peace of mind during the recovery effort.
Successful fire damage restoration in Seminole homes happens in set stages, where we approach the most pressing concerns first. By prioritizing our recovery efforts with what conditions are likely to get worse and what matters most to the customer, we can help to get you back in the house as soon as possible after a structure fire. Regardless of the specific tasks that must occur to complete these more substantial portions of the restoration process, we can break the fire recovery effort into three distinct stages:
• Emergency Services
• Restoration and Cleaning
What Emergency Services Can Help After a Fire Loss?
One of the advantages of having a team of contractors on our roster is that we can offer residences and commercial properties structural repairs and reconstruction when necessary. Emergency services are actions that often precede job scoping and mitigation. What tasks occur during this stage are exclusively to reduce immediate losses and prevent conditions from becoming exponentially worse, awaiting mitigation efforts to begin after we communicate the situation with your insurance provider. Some of these pre-mitigation tasks include:
• Board Up - Structural breaches can be a penetration point for weather events or animals. We can keep your home safe by boarding up missing windows, doors, and other openings made by firefighters to extinguish.
• Tarping - Roofs can become damaged by a spreading fire incident, leaving your attic vulnerable to water penetration and other damages. We can tarp the roof to prevent water penetration.
• Content Management - Items in your home left in the direct path of migrating soot, smoke, odors, and other damages might demand immediate attention. By relocating these items, we can avoid irreparable damage.
• Debris Removal - This is a beneficial step after a fire because it eliminates ash, debris, and remnants on the floors.
What Does Mitigation Entail?
At its base, mitigation is a series of actions that our restoration company takes that are meant to reduce costs and loss. While there are dozens of elements that are now part of the mitigation stage of recovering your home after a fire, a few specific techniques can noticeably reduce overall restoration times and make the process as cost-efficient as possible. Some of these include:
• Surface Cleaning - Soot and smoke residues can be among the most hazardous and challenging obstacles restorers face after a structure fire. Through potent cleaners and focused techniques, we can often preserve affected materials in place of tear-out and reconstruction.
• Controlled Demolition - When the damage to your property has already occurred to a severe extent, controlled demolition can help our technicians to manage this present threat.
• Air Quality Improvement - Soot particles, odor, debris, and ash can all continually circulate within a fire-damaged home. With air scrubbers and hydroxyl generators, we can trap many of these hazardous particulates with onboard HEPA filtration.
What Cleaning is Necessary to Restore the House?
Just because mitigation completes does not mean that the restoration and cleaning of the property have finished yet. Many damaged areas of the house did not rate as a pressing emergency and can now get resolved through the final cleaning process. Some of these options include:
• Carpet Cleaning - Carpets can quickly become damaged by fire debris and other residues. However, hot water extraction and pre-treatment deluxe cleaning approaches can restore the flooring's feel and vibrancy.
• Deodorization - Removing odors from porous materials and the open areas where the fire damages migrated can be one of the final recovery steps. Our thermal foggers and ozone machines can make a difference quickly.
• Air Duct Cleaning - With a team of duct cleaning professionals, we can remove soot, ash, and other particulates trapped in the HVAC system.
Knowing what to expect from fire restoration can help you to have peace of mind throughout the recovery stages. No matter how severe fire losses might initially appear, our SERVPRO of Seminole & Central Gulf Beaches team can help. Give us a call anytime at (727) 391-6212.
Who Can Help Me Deal with Fire damage in My Daycare Center Quickly?
Fire damage restoration adds up when SERVPRO arrives at your Seminole business for cleanup and restoration
Call SERVPRO Franchise Professionals to Handle the Commercial Fire Damage in Your Seminole Daycare Center
Many children under five years of age spend their daytime hours in childcare centers. Unfortunately, fires occur in these facilities, mostly due to cooking accidents. If your daycare facility in Seminole catches fire, you need help from a restoration firm.
What steps should I take after the fire loss?
After an incident of commercial fire damage at your Seminole childcare center, make sure the children are safe and sound. After that, it is time to assess the damage to the facility. You can document the damage by taking images or videos, which are useful when filing an insurance claim. It is also advisable able to walk around the childcare center and evaluate the structure for possible hazards like instability in walls. Also, inform parents about the fire and if they should pick up their children. (We, at SERVPRO suggest you allow us to do the above first steps in the cleanup and restoration services.)
Children do not respond to stress the same way adults do after a disaster. So, your staff must be familiar with the everyday stress response of minors and the signs of effective coping. You can contact a mental health professional who can help families and children who have problems coping in the aftermath of the disaster.
What can I do to ensure quick recovery and restoration?
A daycare center should strive to return to normal as quickly as possible after a fire. SERVPRO’s high-quality restoration services can allow you to continue providing children with a comfortable and healthy atmosphere. Some of the things we can do to restore your childcare center include:
- Removing burned materials to pave the way for their replacement.
- Extracting the water that the fire sprinkler system sprayed or the one that firefighters used.
- Removing moisture from undamaged items and building materials using air moving and dehumidification equipment.
- Cleaning away the smoke residues that might have settled on toys, walls, furniture, and other items. We wet clean washable surfaces and dry clean porous surfaces.
- Odor removal using equipment like thermal foggers or products such as odor counteracting beads, deodorant granules or pellets, and sealers.
I am worried about the water on the hardwood floor. How can you extract it effectively?
Water from fire-fighting efforts can cause hardwood floors to buckle or warp. We can extract the water thoroughly by using a hardwood floor drying mat and portable extractors. Typically, we use a hardwood floor drying mat along with hardwood drying systems. We place one or several mats connected together on the hardwood floor and directly attached to the portable extractors.
If a fire has stricken your daycare facility, call the proven experts at SERVPRO of Seminole & Central Gulf Beaches at (727) 391-6212. We can dispatch our team immediately to assist you to restore the facility to its preloss condition.
What Do I Do When My Items are Burnt and Soaked After a Fire?
Not all of your belongings are lost after a fire. Call SERVPRO to help restore your personal possessions.
SERVPRO Restores Your Seminole Home After a Fire and Takes Care of Wet Belongings
If the fire department used water to extinguish the fire in your home or a sprinkler system activated, you might face not only fire damage but also water damage. It can be challenging to know what to do first when looking at a substantial loss from both fire and water. As Florida residents, we understand the importance of removing excess moisture quickly to prevent further damage, such as mold growth. Our restorations specialists assess the damage and go about the task of prioritizing tasks to bring your home back to preloss status.
Do I Need to Throw Away All Belongings if They Are Soaked?
No, SERVPRO Restoration Specialists Strive to Clean and Restore Your Items Over Replacing Them
We understand the importance of keeping costs down when repairing your Seminole fire-damaged home. Our technicians look to restore, clean, and renovate rather than ripping out, disposing, and replacing. If items require extensive cleaning, the technicians may choose to bring them to a secure offsite cleaning and storage facility.
How Do Technicians Mitigate Water Damage?
- They remove anything sprayed with a sprinkler system or by fire-fighters such as carpet, books, and artwork on the walls.
- They use moisture sensors and meters first to detect the amount of water and then how much water is present in the flooring and walls.
- Extract water from and clean the carpet, freeing it from stains and smoke residue.
- In addition to deodorizing from smoke odors, technicians make sure to deodorize wet materials.
- In conjunction with air purification equipment, technicians use air movers and dehumidifiers to dry the home.
The damage brought to your home by fire seldom has a straight-forward solution. Our restoration experts understand that each situation is different and create a unique plan to address your needs. They are adept restoring a home after both fire and water damage and can employ these skills to tackle both at once.
For 24/7 assistance, contact SERVPRO of Seminole & Central Gulf Beaches at (727) 391-6212.
More about Seminole.
How Long Should I Wait Before Calling in Professionals for a Water Issue in my Seminole Home?
If your home has an unexpected water emergency, contact SERVPRO of Seminole & Central Gulf Beaches at (727) 391-6212.
Water and Plumbing Issues Typically Degrade Over Time. By Calling a Professional Water Restorer to your Seminole Home, you can Help to Limit Further Losses.
Is it dangerous to continue living in a house with water issues?
While some water issues might seem benign, they can cause significant water damage to your Seminole home. Sewer backups can expose your home to various bacteria and viruses. Equally, a clean water leak can become a source of contamination over days as microbial organisms breed and reproduce in the presence of moisture. Leaving a known water issue over a more extended period can even result in structural damages that then require a lengthy and expensive restoration procedure. Most home insurance requires that the homeowner take necessary steps to mitigate and prevent property damages through maintenance. By enlisting the help of SERVPRO, you can ensure that your property gets back to a sanitary state quickly and efficiently.
What steps can I take to mitigate losses in my home after discovering a water issue?
• Isolating the source of water is essential to limiting losses. These may include removing appliance connections to the water supply or avoid using the plumbing system in your home.
• Limiting the spread of moisture from the source by shutting doors or placing fabric blockers in place to prevent water migration
• If water comes from a single source try to catch it using containers or by placing plastic tarpaulins on the floor
• Ventilating the affected area as much as possible to encourage airflow and evaporation as well as lowering the relative humidity
• If there is widespread water migration, for example, flooding, carefully remove any items out of the path of water- if you have doubts about doing this safely, wait for a restorer
• Avoid using the affected areas of your home as doing so can increase the spread of water and lead to cross-contamination
How can I prevent heavy furniture from exposure to water?
Larger furnishings like couches and armchairs can be tough to remove from a flooded area. However, it is vital to the longevity of the furniture that these are not consistently exposed or partially submerged in water. As part of our mitigation services, our technicians can help to limit exposure to moisture by blocking heavy items. Blocking furniture involves placing large flood blocks beneath the legs of the furniture and propping them up above the standing water level. These methods can be exceptionally effective at controlling the amount of water exposure in your Seminole property, as well as the resulting damages to your contents.
How should I keep my possessions out of harm's way in a water emergency?
Removing items from the vicinity of flooding waters or leaks can be a tricky task. There is the potential for slip and trip hazards in a property with a water emergency, especially when there are high standing water levels. There is also a risk of spreading water around when moving wet items to dry areas. If there is contamination in the water, taking wet items upstairs can drip grey or black water onto staircase carpets and across the upper levels of your home. SERVPRO technicians, us waterproof polyethylene sheets to protect dry areas of the home when moving items. During on-site storage, we can place wet items onto sheets where they can dry separately without causing further harm.
What kind of damages can to my possessions from exposure to moisture?
• A weakening of furnishing frames which can cup, warp or buckle with consistent water exposure
• Inner rotting of large furniture items or mold growth
• Degradation of wet fabrics if not allowed to air out properly
• Watermarking which creates inconsistent dye color in some areas of the fabric but not others.
• Dye bleeding which can reduce the color of the fabric as well as spreading to other areas like carpets
How long does the drying procedure typically take?
For minor to moderate water spills, the drying procedure can take between two and five days. However, water migration, as well as the architecture of your home, can influence the amount of time it takes to dry. Properties with larger rooms and higher ceilings can take longer. Dry outs involve placing water restoration equipment like air-movers, venting fans or dehumidifiers in the affected area, and exchanging humid indoor air with dry outdoor air. This process can seem slow, but controlling the relative humidity in your home is essential to drying while preventing microbial growth.
How can I dry out a large room more efficiently?
Drying depends on psychrometric factors. In a larger space, it can be challenging to control factors like humidity and temperature, which results in standard pieces of equipment taking longer to perform. To maintain drying efficiency, SERVPRO technicians can create smaller drying zones or tents to focus on equipment. Using a polyethylene sheet and weighing the perimeter down with sandbags can create a smaller drying zone. By attaching equipment hoses to air-movers, dehumidifiers, or fans, we can create a drying tent. Drying tents can be useful for efficiently drying floors or areas where the water damage is most prominent.
If your home has an unexpected water emergency, contact SERVPRO of Seminole & Central Gulf Beaches at (727) 391-6212.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Seminole, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned,but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Seminole & Central Gulf Beaches today at (727) 391-6212 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.